Thursday, January 29, 2015

This I Believe Freewriting List


I Believe In:

-True Love
-Love at first sight
-Jesus
-the Bible
-Christianity
-life
-saving life
-freedom of speech
-relaxation
-family
-love
-friendships
-awesome jobs
-miracles
-power of prayer
-prayer
-forgiveness
-acting like a kid
-having fun
-sleeping in
-saving money
-shopping wisely
-laughter
-happiness
-cleanliness
-spending time with family
-quality time with spouse
-hope
-faith
-religion
-vaccinations
-breastfeeding
-baby wearing
-helping others
-smiling
-some naturopathic remedies
-eating somewhat healthy
-eating dessert when you feel like it
-naps
-cuddling
-sleep
-warm houses
-playing
-hugs
-kisses
-my children
-my husband
-my family
-my friends
-consequences
-punishment
-trial and error
-research for diseases
-government assistance
-warm clothes
-help for the sick
-help for the needy
-couponing

No comments:

Post a Comment