Saturday, February 14, 2015

2/13/15: Free-writing Post #10

It was an interesting day. The day started out like normal, but I was sure glad that it was a Friday. I didn’t want to work that day at all. I was so exhausted, and didn’t want to get out of bed. I have been so tired and exhausted since school started. I feel like I am always running on steam and never get enough rest. I have begun to wonder if going to school is the right thing for me to be doing right now. My daughter is only 7 months old, and I am not getting much time with her due to doing school work after I get home from working all day long. I just don’t even know what to do anymore. I know that I can’t drop out this semester, but I know that I hate missing out on my children’s lives. I want to see my son and see what fun things he is doing or building. I want to see my daughter growing up, especially since this is part of her first year here on earth. I hate not getting time with them. It is making me so depressed. I don’t know what I was thinking when I decided to start school. I had been trying to do very little homework while the kids are up, and do the rest once they are in bed for the evening, but then I only get a few hours to work on my homework, and it seems that a few hours each evening isn’t enough time. When I only do it that way, I get behind on school work. I haven’t had any late assignments, but I need to try to stay as ahead of the game as possible. I need to get as many assignments done as quickly as I can but still do a good job so I have time for some of the other assignments that I know that will be assigned. 
To Be Continued...

Word Count: 331 words

No comments:

Post a Comment