Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2/17/15: Free-writing Post #14

On top of everything else mentioned in my last blog post, I now have the stupid stomach bug. I feel awful, and sure as heck don’t feel like doing any of my assignments. I wish I could just put life on pause. I would get better and healthy, and then push play again. This has been the longest 5 weeks of my life. I have been sick multiple times, I have slept like crap, and felt like crap. I have been majorly depressed since I want to spend more time with my children. Even if I had time to be with them more right now I couldn’t, since I am sick. Life seems to just stink right now. I am now counting down until the semester is over. I want to be done so bad right now. Life seems to be too chaotic right now for me to be in school. Every time I try to do something new, everything else seems to go nuts. I know I probably shouldn’t be so discouraged, but I am right now. I didn’t think my first semester of school would be like this. I don’t really know what I envisioned school to be like, but not like this.

On a different note, it would be nice to have some feedback in this class. I don’t even know what my grade is with these blogs, much less if I am doing them correctly. I hate that it takes so long to get any grade feedback on anything. How do I know if I am doing what I need to be doing correctly or not? This class has been so frustrating, and I can’t wait until it is over. I am busting my butt doing assignment after assignment for this class, and I have a total of 3 assignments graded. I don’t even know how many assignments I have done for this class. Way more than 3 though.

Word Count: 323 words

No comments:

Post a Comment