Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2/18/15: Free-writing Post #15

I am currently sitting on my couch, home from work. Yesterday and the day before I had the stomach bug that has been going around. Today my stomach is still a bit nauseous and yucky feeling, but much better than it had been before. The only plus side to this is that I might be able to catch up on some of my assignments since I’m not at work currently. I wish I felt better though. Out of the 3 classes that I am taking this semester, this is the only class that I am unsure of my grade. Since we have hardly any grades back so far, I don’t know what my grade is. My other two classes return grades pretty quickly. In those classes I have a 96% and a 91%.  I wish the 91% was higher, but it dropped some because of a test. I have awful test anxiety and forget everything I have learned when it comes to tests. I got an 87% on the test, and it made my overall percentage drop quite a bit. My grade had been 95 or 96% prior to the test. I wish I didn’t have test anxiety. I would do so much better on my tests, and get a better grade in the class. What irritates me the most is that I know how to do the work, but doing badly on tests makes the teacher think that I don’t. I know how to do my assignments and get the answers correct, but I forget things when I have a test in front of me. Maybe as I continue through school my test anxiety will decrease. I don’t know anything to do to try to make it better either. I try my hardest to be calm and relaxed, but it doesn’t help on the test. Maybe I will come up with more ideas to try to help cure my test anxiety.

Word Count: 322 words

No comments:

Post a Comment