Saturday, February 14, 2015

2/14/15: Free-writing Post #11

If I even want a chance of passing these 3 classes, I can’t spend time with them after work, because then I won’t have time to finish my assignments for school. AGHHH! I hate this frustration and depression that I am feeling. I wish I knew what the right choice was and what was best for my children in this matter. I also wish I had the finances available to where I could drop classes if I wanted to. Unfortunately that isn’t an option though. If I drop classes, I would have to pay back all of my pell grant that I was awarded and it would put me in a bad place in regards to financial aid. I would probably be put on probation or lose my financial assistance. I can’t risk that either. I have to know that if I want to go to school that it will be paid for by my grants and financial assistance. I wish this wasn’t so stinking complicated. I know which path that I want to take, but I can’t take it. I still have 11 weeks left of the semester, and I don’t think I can make it. I have struggled through the first 5, and that isn’t even half way through the semester. My marriage is falling apart due to my husband and I arguing over everything since I’m not helping with the kids. My children aren’t getting time with their mother like they need and deserve, and I’m not getting time with my family like I need. School is ruining my family and my marriage currently. I just don’t know how I am going to make it over the next 11 weeks, or how my family will either. If we survive and are still functioning and talking together, it will be a miracle.

To Be Continued…

Word Count: 307 words

No comments:

Post a Comment